Festive avatars

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Elmer Fudd

Miserable Old Bar Steward
If I knew how, I would !!

OP
OP
Fnaar

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
barq said:
Very nice Fnaar. :blush: Not sure mine obviously lends itself to a festive look, but I'll probably do something nearer the time.
Have I peaked too early? Generally I don't even think of Xmas till december, but.....

barq

Fnaar said:
Have I peaked too early? Generally I don't even think of Xmas till december, but.....

Actually you kinda got me in the mood so I made this:

Thundercats_sm.jpg

That said I'm going to be a Scrooge for a couple more weeks I think. :blush:

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Splendid work so far.

Never worn it longers. It was bought, with the kindest of intentions by "a relative" let's say :blush:. The ideal present for the lifeboat dog!
Jack is a photoshoot boy when it comes to stuff like that, although he does wear a coat when sitting in the dog basket on front of the SWMBO's bike if there is a chilly wind...:smile:
Tonight, we have just been for a walk by the airport - soaked and he smells of wet dog - perfect!
(Sorry for OT OP BTW)

longers

Legendary Member
Your avatars all look pretty good (if a little early).

Note to Self: Find some antlers for the dog :blush:.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Aperitif said:
Never worn it longers. It was bought, with the kindest of intentions by "a relative" let's say :blush:. The ideal present for the lifeboat dog!
Jack is a photoshoot boy when it comes to stuff like that, although he does wear a coat when sitting in the dog basket on front of the SWMBO's bike if there is a chilly wind...:smile:
Tonight, we have just been for a walk by the airport - soaked and he smells of wet dog - perfect!
(Sorry for OT OP BTW)

I got a knitting book at the weekend, with a pattern for a knitted dog jacket - one version with a sharks fin on the back, and one with pom-poms...

Top Bottom