Fetching a bike by car..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Boon 51

Boon 51

Veteran
Well if I dont find any spanish bike shops outside decathlon then my plan B come's into action and a new bike in September will be got home by car..
PS.. It will be good as I'm not sure if they dont charge for carrying bikes on cars on the ferry..

Globalti

Legendary Member
Lightweights!

We've had two adults plus two kids plus FOUR bikes in the back of our Passat estate.

cycleruk

As a plan B I might have to come to the UK to buy a bike, I know you can buy bike racks, but if I took the front wheel out of the bike and I dropped the back seats of my car would the bike fit in.. I have an Astra hatch 4 door.. or is that pushing it a bit..

Cheers
if you have a family member or someone with a bike you could always ask them if they could try fitting it in the back, least then you have an idea about space. i have a little clio that loves my bike when the seats have been removed, so maybe that is something to try

OP
OP
Boon 51

Boon 51

Veteran
if you have a family member or someone with a bike you could always ask them if they could try fitting it in the back, least then you have an idea about space. i have a little clio that loves my bike when the seats have been removed, so maybe that is something to try

I am going to try it out over this week end but by the posters it seems it should go in OK.. :smile:

Top Bottom