Films you've walked out of.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
The only film i've ever walked out of was 'Harry Potter and the Crock of Sh*te', which was unfortunate as I was on a 747 over the Atlantic at the time. Luckily I had the only parachute and I can swim like a fish so everything came out all right in the end.

ps. How did it end?

:evil::wacko:

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
rich p said:
The only film i've ever walked out of was 'Harry Potter and the Crock of Sh*te', which was unfortunate as I was on a 747 over the Atlantic at the time. Luckily I had the only parachute and I can swim like a fish so everything came out all right in the end.

ps. How did it end?

:biggrin::wacko:

Erm...IIRC Hermione gets eaten by a dragon, Ron gets murdered by the new Herbology teacher and Harry and Draco end up setting up home together.
Oh, and Dumbledore shags Professor McGonagle. He becomes gay afterwards.

HTH.;)

Pete

rich p said:

ps. How did it end?

:smile::wacko:

TheDoctor said:
Erm...IIRC Hermione gets eaten by a dragon, Ron gets murdered by the new Herbology teacher and Harry and Draco end up setting up home together.
Oh, and Dumbledore shags Professor McGonagle. He becomes gay afterwards.

HTH.:blush:
More information here.

I'm doing well if I get to the end of any film, as I have the attention span of a goldfish when it comes to such matters. Going to the cinema is a sure fire way of making me watch one from beginning to end, so, I've never walked out of one in the cinema. I kind of feel obliged to see it through.

By far and away the worst film I have seen recently, on DVD or cinema is 'Faster Pussycat Kill Kill' which was utter drivel.

barq

I've never walked out of anything because even when a film is bad I'm still impressed by the huge screen, the quality of the picture and sound that I stay rooted to the spot! I'm a bit of a cinema nerd like that. But I suppose if something is bad I want to know why - given that I'm already sat there and have paid it would take a helluva bad film for me to leave.

Films at home I've switched off have been the sad variety. The last one being Grave of the Fireflies - an animated anti-war film so sad that it makes Schindler's List seem like a teen comedy.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
barq said:
Films at home I've switched off have been the sad variety. The last one being Grave of the Fireflies - an animated anti-war film so sad that it makes Schindler's List seem like a teen comedy.

It is amazing - I think I recommended it on the films that make you cry thread... the director has a habit of making emotionally rich adult animations - Only Yesterday is also great.

Top Bottom