Finally an electric cycle solution worth having for sensible money

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
very-near said:
Reported to offer between 40 to 50mph over a 20 mile distance on a single 90 minute charge. ;)

So, totally illegal for an electric bike, then:wacko:

OP
OP
V

very-near

Hilldodger said:
So, totally illegal for an electric bike, then:wacko:

I'd still consider it given I have a full m/cycle license and don't want to crud up my nice m/cycle on a short run.

I've clocked my collegues Wisper905 at 20mph which is sold as a legal electric bike - but also illegal given the limit is 15mph ;)

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
And also ATLOOB (A Total Load Of Old Bollocks)!

To make things clear, this is as fast as it gets with electric bicycles, the kit is marked 24v 250watt, however Linked to your chain-drive the power output of the motor is multiplied by a ratio of 2:2:18 equalling 3800 to 5300 watts

I can probably manage 250W for a while. If only I had chain-drive gears on my bike, I could be faster than any track rider on the planet because they don't have gears. Wait a minute - I do have gears on my bike - I can beat Sir Chris Hoy! ;)

Arch

Married to Night Train
very-near said:
Reported to offer between 40 to 50mph over a 20 mile distance on a single 90 minute charge. :wacko:

Well, that's no good, I'd want something that offered the opportunity to go at less than 40 sometimes, maybe even to stop. Unless I want to go to Pocklington for lunch, I don't often need to go 20 miles in one speedy swoop....:rolleyes:

Top Bottom