Finally I've found a drawback of working near an LBS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It gives no time for second thoughts.....

My LBS (as previously stated) is 100 yards away from my work and a few weeks ago during a lunchtime fettle I decided that my £3 cyclejumble pedals were now a bit loose and scruffy and that they had done the job of getting me clipless and I now needed (and could justify new ones) and today I started to yearn for a CO2 pump (to lighten load on cafe rides)......:whistle:

Two minutes later on both occasions I owned the said items so it plays havoc with bank balance.

However I must say though the guys are top blokes and the pros far outweigh the cons:thumbsup:

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Discount....?

Fuzzball

I would be bankrupt and probably annoyed as for wee things I always go online and chase the discount, or cash back through works rewards website, even get money back from wiggle etc.

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
So do they give you a tea discount; barter system, and all that?
Tea and Coffee are free as are the biscuits, i even get a discount on what i buy.^_^

OP
OP
simon the viking
Well i think i have invited you to our club runs , so get you rear in gear and give it a go and you might find you really enjoy it ^_^

Thanks for the invite, but I work every Saturday so Sunday is family catch up time but the thought is much appreciated and I'm sure I would enjoy it:thumbsup:

Top Bottom