Financial investment.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I wouldn't be investing anything on the stock market right now, but if you can find a reputable Canadian company with an interest in next month's legalisation of cannabis in British Columbia, I would take a punt on it. It could go sky high.

Plenty of Canadian companies around to choose from but only 1 major player at the moment, Canopy Growth. Difficulty , for investment purposes, is that the Big Boys have already moved in or about to do so, see below. 'Sky high' gains are unlikely to be made in short term. Long term prospects are good, however. For individual UK investors, there are other minor hurdles to overcome investing in Canadian companies. South Africa also making cannabis legal but in a lesser way.

See here and here for brief details.

[Minor factual error Slowmo - cannabis legalisation is across the whole country, not just provincial BC.]

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Plenty of Canadian companies around to choose from but only 1 major player at the moment, Canopy Growth. Difficulty , for investment purposes, is that the Big Boys have already moved in or about to do so, see below. 'Sky high' gains are unlikely to be made in short term. Long term prospects are good, however. For individual UK investors, there are other minor hurdles to overcome investing in Canadian companies. South Africa also making cannabis legal but in a lesser way.

See here and here for brief details.

[Minor factual error Slowmo - cannabis legalisation is across the whole country, not just provincial BC.]
Sorry, my mistake. I was in British Columbia three weeks ago and assumed that all the talk about legal weed was confined to that province alone. I will be interested to see what happens to the price on the street after October 17th (?). The whole place is absolutely awash with illegal grow-ops.

BTW, not a single puff of anything has entered the Sacred Temple That Is My Body for many years.:angel:

Top Bottom