Finished Peugeot ANC-Halfords!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BretonM

Hello again,
Just finished up the Peugeot ANC-Halfords.
I'll put some pics on.
Anyone got any opinions on how I did on the bike and any ideas on value.
Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2968.JPG
    IMG_2968.JPG
    426.3 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_2972.JPG
    IMG_2972.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_2977.JPG
    IMG_2977.JPG
    287.3 KB · Views: 235
  • IMG_2979.JPG
    IMG_2979.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_2980.JPG
    IMG_2980.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 221
  • IMG_2976.JPG
    IMG_2976.JPG
    228.4 KB · Views: 249

S-Express

Looks nice and clean. Saddle appears to have been chosen for its colour rather than its quality? Value-wise, I'm not sure what you spent, but I wouldn't be expecting to make anything on it necessarily.

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
Nice build, not sure about the saddle and definately remove the ugly plastic spoke protector on the back wheel, completely unnecessary.
Value depends on what someone is prepared to pay but £80 ish imo.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Very nice, it's not going to be worth an awful lot as it was always a basic model. People who have negatively commented on the saddle are forgetting it was probably modelled after the famous UnicaNitor plastic saddle that was so popular in the sixties and nearly always came in orange. They were all the rage at the time, I know I had one. It was the first plastic saddle. The have since been revived by Cinelli and are available now for about 45 quid.

OP
OP
BretonM

BretonM

Very nice, it's not going to be worth an awful lot as it was always a basic model. People who have negatively commented on the saddle are forgetting it was probably modelled after the famous UnicaNitor plastic saddle that was so popular in the sixties and nearly always came in orange. They were all the rage at the time, I know I had one. It was the first plastic saddle. The have since been revived by Cinelli and are available now for about 45 quid.
It was on the bike when I got it and as there was nothing wrong with it I saw no reason to replace it.

OP
OP
BretonM

BretonM

Fantastic work.
Thanks

Top Bottom