first 10 mile tt

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sarahpink

well did my first 10 mile time trial, my legs were like jelly half way through. I did it in 32.4 minutes, now I know the route will be practising it lots so I can hopefully improve. will be doing it every other tuesday as in between am joining a ladies group. I think I enjoye dit but tbh was glad to see the finish line as my legs were not working too good lol

potsy

Rambler
Hope you meant 32 minutes there SP:biggrin: you're definately keen aren't you.tt's.audaxes what next TDF;)

OP
OP
sarahpink

sarahpink

potsy said:
Hope you meant 32 minutes there SP:biggrin: you're definately keen aren't you.tt's.audaxes what next TDF;)

oops yes meant minutes hehe. yes very keen, their's no stopping me now:laugh: least I didn't fall of or crash:tongue:

e-rider

crappy member
I would also say that that's a very respectable time for a first attempt - well done. Sub 30 minutes shouldn't be far away and you'll be doing 26s within a year.

User269

Well done! Have you decided if you enjoyed it yet? I always think TTs are more 'interesting' than you think they'll be, what with pacing yourself, maximising effort etc.
You'll be doing the 'magical' sub 30 min 10 soon, especially if you buy lots of nice TT equipment!! lol!

Brahan

Über Member
Good effort dude. Keep us posted on how you progress....

palinurus

Velo, boulot, dodo
Good work!

Give it a year or two..

rp07-480-70.jpg

montage

God Almighty
palinurus said:
Good work!

Give it a year or two..

rp07-480-70.jpg

good shout!
I remember my first official TT....hit a friggin peasant and punctured, my second one I punctured, my third was the day after a nasty crash and so I sat up half way through, ony my fourth my knees blew up

OP
OP
sarahpink

sarahpink

Rob3rt said:
That is very fast, well done! Its not been long at all since you started cycling is it?
hey thanks, had a road bike about 3 weeks and before that rode a hybrid for about a month or two lol god fed up with that one!:laugh:

User269 said:
Well done! Have you decided if you enjoyed it yet? I always think TTs are more 'interesting' than you think they'll be, what with pacing yourself, maximising effort etc.
You'll be doing the 'magical' sub 30 min 10 soon, especially if you buy lots of nice TT equipment!! lol!
I think overall I did enjoy it. never been so nackered though, legs were completly jellified after and during.
palinurus said:
Good work!

Give it a year or two..

rp07-480-70.jpg

oh my cant tell you how much I want:biggrin:

thanks for the replies everyone, next one is a week tuesday at ;least I know what to expect, for my average speed never kept it at that pace before suprisisng what adreniline rush does to you and competeing against others.

Top Bottom