First 600k tomorrow!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Good luck!
A wee challenge to oneself makes life interesting, but ... if at first you don't succeed, don't beat yourself up, try again another time! :highfive:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Doing my first 600k audax tomorrow - the To Holl and Back 600. Doing it as a perm' too as working when the calendar event is on next weekend, so it will be a solo ride for me. Bit nervous but I suppose it's only a bike ride at the end of the day. Good prep for LEL. Just hope the weather is OK.
''It's only a bike ride'' you say! For some of us mere mortals, that's a monster ride! Respect and I hope the wind dies down a little for you.

mcshroom

Bionic Subsonic
Hope it's going well for you MAC. The wind should be blowing you round the first half ok but I hope it drops for your return

Oh and any tips for riding this as a calendar next week will be greatly appreciated :smile:

OP
OP
middleagecyclist

middleagecyclist

Call me MAC
Thanks for all the good wishes. Slight change of plan for the ride however. A family obligation means setting off tonight I get no sleep beforehand and looking at the weather I might be better leaving it a tad longer anyway so I am now aiming to start around 06:00hrs Monday.

Top Bottom