first avatar

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Keith Oates

Janner
Could say you've picked a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone knows how to insert your own piccies/avatars from 'my pictures' or any other source, could they let me know. It seems the size of my picture is too big, so how/can I go about reducing it?
By the way, I'm $hit at finding my way around a computer, so REALLY simple instructions please! :?:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Dayvo said:
If anyone knows how to insert your own piccies/avatars from 'my pictures' or any other source, could they let me know. It seems the size of my picture is too big, so how/can I go about reducing it?
By the way, I'm $hit at finding my way around a computer, so REALLY simple instructions please! :?:
To insert (oo'er): Go to Profile towards top of page. Scroll down till you see the avatars bit. Click 'browse' and locate your pic on your computer.
To reduce size:
It needs to be (I think) less than 80x80 pixels, and less than 8kb.
One easy way: presuming you have 'Paint' or some other picture editor...
First open Word. Insert picture (make it a fairly small one). Select it, drag it to make it smaller in size. Copy it. Paste it into 'Paint'. Save it. Go to My Pics. Check file properties for the pic. If still too big, try again! Or have a beer and watch the telly, which is what I'm going to do. :sad: Ciao, tutti!!

chris42

Cheers!
just added a pic of my eldest Lance!

Top Bottom