First Christmas Tree just spotted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
my other half and i went for a carvery earlier tonight at the Toby Jug in Northampton , and yes they have a fully decorated christmas tree set up helping them advertise christmas menu !!

stephec

Legendary Member
I've already wished someone a merry Christmas a week ago. :smile:

young Ed

Veteran
oh dear this means i better be a good boy if i want santa to pay a visit! i think i might struggle :sad:
Cheers Ed

DCLane

Found in the Yorkshire hills ...
Sainsbury's in Dewsbury tonight had their Christmas ranges out; decorations, mince pies, puds, chocs and Christmas cake.

Why? If I bought now I'd use them, except the decs, and have to buy again. Oh ... :rolleyes:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Sainsbury's in Dewsbury tonight had their Christmas ranges out; decorations, mince pies, puds, chocs and Christmas cake.

Why? If I bought now I'd use them, except the decs, and have to buy again. Oh ... :rolleyes:
Our local Tesco is the same, all full of decs, Crimbo food, gift ideas, mahoosive tubs of chocolate. It's bloomin' September!

stephec

Legendary Member
Someone may legitimately set fire to you.
In my defence, I was walking round Tesco when I saw a girl putting out the puddings and crappy tins of biscuits.

Seeing the look on my face she smiled so I wished her a merry christmas, which got an even bigger smile from her. :smile:

vickster

Legendary Member

postman

Legendary Member
:hungry:On Tuesday i booked our retirees Christmas dinner,well you have to get in early.There will be more than 20 of us.:cheers:

Top Bottom