First Christmas Tree just spotted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shut Up Legs

Down Under Member
my other half and i went for a carvery earlier tonight at the Toby Jug in Northampton , and yes they have a fully decorated christmas tree set up helping them advertise christmas menu !!
Did you tell them they're almost 9 months too late?

classic33

Leg End Member
oh dear this means i better be a good boy if i want santa to pay a visit! i think i might struggle :sad:
Cheers Ed
That would depend, wouldn't it?
downloadfile-10.jpg

not many with lights on though @Dayvo

Bah bloody humbug! :angry:

:thumbsup:

raleighnut

Legendary Member
Sorry but I'm a Traditionalist, Tree up and decorated Christmas eve, then down and everything put away 12th night. Makes Christmas more special somehow.
Mind you I often then torch the tree in the middle of the garden. :hyper::crazy: as a bit of a laugh. (most of the neighbours think I'm crazy anyway cos I cycle except for Scott my adjoining neighbour who once went on a 9 country 'old crocks' car rally in an old large Toyota kitted up to look like a tank with a turret and everything. The 'gun' was the tube from the top of his plumbers van that is used to carry pipes, they used it to carry fishing rods. The guy who did it in a 'burger van' won top prize but he 'bribed' the organiser by it being an actual functioning burger van so he cooked in it and sold burgers when they camped up)

Top Bottom