First commute

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
N

Norm

Well, I've pretty much worn off the tread on the current boots, so a new pair will be required soon enough. Must admit that I was pretty much set on the M+, though I'd be interested to hear what sort of comfort the Duranos offer, Potsy.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Conti GP 4 Seasons Norm....that's what you need !

HaloJ

Rabid cycle nut
Thought M+ only started at 25s? They're big tyres and the clearance is rubbish on the Sectuer. I'm going for the Conti 4 seasons when I need to but I'm impressed with the reliability that Potsy was having on his Durano.

potsy

Rambler
Well, I've pretty much worn off the tread on the current boots, so a new pair will be required soon enough. Must admit that I was pretty much set on the M+, though I'd be interested to hear what sort of comfort the Duranos offer, Potsy.
I nearly went for the 25's M+ but weight and lack of clearance for guards put me off.
No difference comfort wise from my 4 seasons but at 130 psi they're not exactly built for that.
Conti GP 4 Seasons Norm....that's what you need !

Was impressed with mine til they started flatting after 1000 miles,they also cut up quite easily.
Thought M+ only started at 25s? They're big tyres and the clearance is rubbish on the Sectuer. I'm going for the Conti 4 seasons when I need to but I'm impressed with the reliability that Potsy was having on his Durano.
Of the 2 I'd just about go with the Duranos,but they are slghtly slower/heavier then the Contis,similar prices too.
Just got my Crud MK2's to put on some time this weekend.

Top Bottom