First CX Event

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Spartak

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Rode round 5 of the Western League today at Hengrove in Bristol.

image.jpg

Good conditions with very little rain this week although the organisers did find a muddy section which means the bike needs cleaning !!!

Thoroughly enjoyed it again - even managed to crash on warm up lap - now have some impressive cuts & bruises !

CX is great, very open and friendly, good for spectators due to short circuits, great for developing bike handling skills and overall fitness too. Seems to be getting more popular, eg yesterday's Scottish Series Round 1 at Falkirk had 480 participants in all. Cannot recommend it highly enough.

OP
OP
Spartak

Spartak

Powered by M&M's
Another Sunday another glorious day for the Western League CX - this week at Stratford Park Stroud.

Very proud as today my 6 year old daughter took part in her first 'race' - an U12's event is ran before the main event.

image.jpeg

She thoroughly enjoyed it & her determination was fantastic :-)

As for me I struggled !
But managed to finish & further up the field than usual.

image.jpeg

outlash

also available in orange
That's one of the things I love about 'cross, it's a real family event. Glorious day over here for my local race at Grafham Water (Round 10 of the Eastern Cross series), the mist lifted for my race (veterans), then came back down for the Seniors afterwards!

OP
OP
Spartak

Spartak