first day back on commute after 10 days of with flu

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

photography27

really looking forward to my cycle into work tomorrow, didnt realise i would miss it so much!!!!
10 days off laid up with flu, the wife nagging at me all those days saying there aint nothing wrong with me lol, i just cant wait to get on the bike and get pedalling

lukesdad

Wife nagging you already P27, you ll have to put a stop to that ! lol :biggrin: Hope the commuting goes well .weather doesn t seem to good since Ive been back off hols.

screenman

Legendary Member
Blimey you did well to only have the flu for 10 days, I had it last year at the same time as the wife really bad timing and it lasted 5 weeks for both of us.

MrVandal

really looking forward to my cycle into work tomorrow, didnt realise i would miss it so much!!!!
10 days off laid up with flu, the wife nagging at me all those days saying there aint nothing wrong with me lol, i just cant wait to get on the bike and get pedalling

I know how you feel! I still have the flu and can't seem to get rid of it. I really want to get back on my bike again, but scared just in case I make it worse then have to stay off the bike for longer. My wife is also a nurse, so there is no sympathy for me either.
sad.gif

Hope I am on the bike soon.

Top Bottom