First day back!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

upsidedown

Waiting for the great leap forward
Location
The middle bit
You haven't missed anything, it's been horrible.
 
First day back for me last Friday which I enjoyed immensely. I was shocked at how much the Christmas break had knocked my fitness though. Too much lager and mince pies had an effect on my cadence!

The horror of the mist in London was offset by watching a ninja get busted for an RLJ in Kennington this morning.
 
First day back for me last Friday which I enjoyed immensely. I was shocked at how much the Christmas break had knocked my fitness though. Too much lager and mince pies had an effect on my cadence!

The horror of the mist in London was offset by watching a ninja get busted for an RLJ in Kennington this morning.
 
First day back for me last Friday which I enjoyed immensely. I was shocked at how much the Christmas break had knocked my fitness though. Too much lager and mince pies had an effect on my cadence!

The horror of the mist in London was offset by watching a ninja get busted for an RLJ in Kennington this morning.
 
I'm back on the bike today, first time since before Christmas. The main roads have been clear but the first mile has been solid with snow and ice. I was wondering whether this technically makes me a fair weather cyclist.
 
I'm back on the bike today, first time since before Christmas. The main roads have been clear but the first mile has been solid with snow and ice. I was wondering whether this technically makes me a fair weather cyclist.
 
I'm back on the bike today, first time since before Christmas. The main roads have been clear but the first mile has been solid with snow and ice. I was wondering whether this technically makes me a fair weather cyclist.
 

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
First cycle for me for close for a month due to weather + illness.

OUCH :smile:

Everything was so much harder i have lost so much fitness, i am still sniffly but i could not wait any longer i was going crazy (er) :smile:
 

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
First cycle for me for close for a month due to weather + illness.

OUCH :laugh:

Everything was so much harder i have lost so much fitness, i am still sniffly but i could not wait any longer i was going crazy (er) ;)
 

potsy

Rambler
Location
My Armchair
cyberknight said:
First cycle for me for close for a month due to weather + illness.

OUCH :smile:

Everything was so much harder i have lost so much fitness, i am still sniffly but i could not wait any longer i was going crazy (er) :smile:
I'm with you there Cyberknight,1st day back for me too since Dec11th!!
Wow I felt like I was starting again from scratch(April 09) soon be back into it I hope:wacko:
 

potsy

Rambler
Location
My Armchair
cyberknight said:
First cycle for me for close for a month due to weather + illness.

OUCH :laugh:

Everything was so much harder i have lost so much fitness, i am still sniffly but i could not wait any longer i was going crazy (er) ;)
I'm with you there Cyberknight,1st day back for me too since Dec11th!!
Wow I felt like I was starting again from scratch(April 09) soon be back into it I hope:wacko:
 

Finally made it out this morning, first time out since the clocks changed, paid the price for a complete lack of exercise and over indulgence over xmas. Was up extra early to get a proper breakfast which helped a lot! Fingers crossed I’ll be back into the swing of things soon. I’m moving house in March and have to double my commute
 

D-Rider

Guru
Location
Edinburgh
My first cycle commute of the year as well today. I did try a few commutes in the snow but had a pretty hairy moment so decided to back off until it thawed.

Fitness levels are not currently great but need to get back into it in anticipation of a new C2W bike.
 
Top Bottom