First Day Back

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
After a 2 and a half week holiday where the weather was no colder than 35degrees and I am hit with a monsoon and a nasty headwind, welcome back to the British Summer :sad:

I also wittnessed a lady cyclist go up the inside of a left turning (and indicating) bus and almost get killed, till she stopped on the pavment....Glad to see nothing has changed while I was away :sad:

NigC

gb155 said:
After a 2 and a half week holiday where the weather was no colder than 35degrees and I am hit with a monsoon and a nasty headwind, welcome back to the British Summer :sad:

I also wittnessed a lady cyclist go up the inside of a left turning (and indicating) bus and almost get killed, till she stopped on the pavment....Glad to see nothing has changed while I was away :sad:

Yep - gotta love the British weather. At least it's predictable :biggrin:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Where did you go Gaz.. sounds very nice..

And what was the damage weight wise if I can be personal? Need to get back cracking on those miles again

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
ianrauk said:
Where did you go Gaz.. sounds very nice..

And what was the damage weight wise if I can be personal? Need to get back cracking on those miles again

Turkey mate, it was ermmmm. intresting !

Well TBH mate I was hoping for a gain of no more than 6lbs, it being 2 weeks of all inclusive over indulgence HOWEVER ....I walked... A LOT and swam even more and actually I came home 1 lbs LIGHTER than the day I went, to say im over the moon about it would be an understatment :sad::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

NigC

gb155 said:

Well TBH mate I was hoping for a gain of no more than 6lbs, it being 2 weeks of all inclusive over indulgence HOWEVER ....I walked... A LOT and swam even more and actually I came home 1 lbs LIGHTER than the day I went, to say im over the moon about it would be an understatment :sad::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I'm sorry, but that's not a proper holiday - coming home lighter than when you left is just not British :sad:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Top work mate... what a bonus

gb155 said:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I put on about 3kg's when I went to Turkey in April......ahem....

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Guess I better go back and be a proper brit abroad then ;)

I wasnt really bad, but I also wasnt really good, guess the 2-3 miles walking and 3-6hours swimming a day worked !!!!

EDIT: The fact I no longer drink also prob helped !

Top Bottom