First pics of new bikey

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Is that home brew in the background?????

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
fossyant said:
What Kyuss said - smart looking machine......like the flared bits on the tubes...

Thanks, although don't think they do anything ;)

Nicensleazy said:
Is that home brew in the background?????

Haha, I've actually got no idea what that is. Some kind of home brew type thing, but not made by us I shouldn't think...

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
Thanks Iain, yeah, think I am too now, actually saw I got a bit of money for crimbo and a photography job I'm doing, so can more or less afford it...

EDIT: Was on way back from long London ride today, just beaten my fixie mate up a hill (:smile:), when the front dérailleur cable came out of its bolt! Fixed it by the road of course, but that'll teach me not to place cables in properly...great ride though.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Radius said:
Thanks Iain, yeah, think I am too now, actually saw I got a bit of money for crimbo and a photography job I'm doing, so can more or less afford it...

EDIT: Was on way back from long London ride today, just beaten my fixie mate up a hill (:biggrin:), when the front dérailleur cable came out of its bolt! Fixed it by the road of course, but that'll teach me not to place cables in properly...great ride though.

:sad::sad::sad:
Not a proper fixed rider then

:ohmy::laugh::biggrin:
I was beaten up one hill today by someone on a geared bike, however if i had a lighter bike(he even emptied most his water out his bottle before the hill to get rid of weight:wacko:) and my back wheel would of stopped bouncing around i would of taken him:evil::smile:

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
To be fair he was riding a steel Charge Plug, and I was on the middle ring, so cheating a little bit compared to his 2:1 ratio(or maybe 3:1). Although doesn't make any difference, I beat him in our race on the flat as well :smile:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Radius said:
To be fair he was riding a steel Charge Plug, and I was on the middle ring, so cheating a little bit compared to his 2:1 ratio(or maybe 3:1). Although doesn't make any difference, I beat him in our race on the flat as well :smile:

I have a steel old 531 frame:becool::ohmy::becool:

E

Euan Uzami

+1 what kyuss said, but also - light should probably be on the right.

OP
OP
Radius

Radius

SHREDDER
Didn't think about the light, probably put it there cos I'm left handed. Interesting point. I'll go move it otherwise I'll not be able to stop thinking about it while I'm riding and may have a mental breakdown of some kind :smile:

E

Euan Uzami

a few inches further out into the road = more likely to be seen? :smile: nothing in it really, but if it has to be on one side or the other...

Top Bottom