First road bike , suggstions please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
P

Prasad

gavintc said:
I have no intention of deflating your purchase decision. The Bianchi is a great bike and the Ultegra are high end components. But the wheels do not match the rest of the components. You could but those for less than £100. I would propose that on a bike of this quality, you should think about replacing at some point and I would keep the Shimano 500's for either a turbo wheel or a spare set. But, overall a good decision - you will love it and the weather can only get more bike friendly (we hope :laugh::tongue:)

Thanks for advice, will keep in mind.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
You may find certain body parts are aching due to the new position, my back and neck used to hurt after any ride longer than 40mins when i first started. but now it's fine.

OP
OP
P

Prasad

gaz said:
You may find certain body parts are aching due to the new position, my back and neck used to hurt after any ride longer than 40mins when i first started. but now it's fine.

Yes, I realized it. Way I hold handlebars is changed and palm area is aching now. Actually, today was my second commute after more than 6 weeks break. Will take some time for me to adjust.

Top Bottom