First time carbon.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ribble do have a showroom, it is on the outskirts of Preston just off the M6 +M65. I have made many purchases from them and have always found them excellent (I have never bought a bike from them though) As Vickster said upthread, Terry Dolan has a shop in Ormskirk, about half an hour away from Ribble and if you are venturing into Lancashire then a visit to Merlin may be worth your while, I have a malt4 mountain bike from them and for the money it is a good bike. and Merlin are only ten minutes down the road from Ribble. I can also recommend Planet x , I have an older pro carbon and it still rides like new after many years and miles and they are a lot more local to you.

Last edited:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Don't buy a cyclocross bike; they are designed for one hour races and you can't fit mudguards. Go for one of the sportive bikes from someone like Ribble.

There's nothing wrong with Ribble's customer service.

bondirob

That's a bummer!!!, it was only 35 minutes drive away, on a good day

I remember it, when it was associated with Allens Cycles, & held all the 'Cycle Promotions' (those one day sales) stock

I was trying to remember who had it before:smile:
There was a sign up saying closed for refurbishment but there hasn't been any happening.
It closed around the same time planet X sacked a load of staff.

Top Bottom