First turbo...much excitement!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Looking forward to the continuation of this thread after 3/4 hour of melting cyclist all over the kitchen floor.

Ern1e

Über Member
Hi Ebony would I be correct in thinking that you seem to be VERY excited about something here !!! ok all joking appart I do so hope you really enjoy your new turbo and it is deliverd on time.

jay clock

Massive member
I do a weekly session of about 80-90 mins. Do use a towel or possibly two draped across the bars to use to mop yourself and to stop salty sweat getting in to the headset etc. And plenty to drink!

OP
OP
hobbitonabike

hobbitonabike

Formerly EbonyWillow
You could be right Dan bo...look out for the second installment "I hate this effing turbo!!" Lol.
I have gone for the tacx satori. A bundle package off Decathlon. Looked pretty good in reviews and at risk of sounding all girly...it matches my bike!!

Thanks Ern1e...have just tracked it and it is coming today woohoo!!So I know what I will be doing this evening!!

Norry1

Legendary Member
I have a love/hate relationship with my Turbo.

I tend to be a Sufferfest man. It always makes me work really hard.

OP
OP
hobbitonabike

hobbitonabike

Formerly EbonyWillow
Well so far so good...I have managed to put it together...put bike on and had quick bash...took some of the rubber off my tyre lol so tomorrow I am swapping the back tyre for an old one and I will do my first proper session!! Then I will come back here to cry lol. It came with a dvd which won't play on the dvd player and my laptop is buggered so may have to suss a workout out to follow. Any recommendations?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Well so far so good...I have managed to put it together...put bike on and had quick bash...took some of the rubber off my tyre lol so tomorrow I am swapping the back tyre for an old one and I will do my first proper session!! Then I will come back here to cry lol. It came with a dvd which won't play on the dvd player and my laptop is buggered so may have to suss a workout out to follow. Any recommendations?

I do you tube ones. They are quite good. But if your laptops is knacked then I can't help you.

Top Bottom