First video post

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
What did I do to deserve these two? The woman doesn't even look, I deliberately got as close as I dared to try to provoke at least some response!!

The cyclist came out of a one way street at speed on to another one way street but the wrong way... I doubt we get idiots like him on here but if he is, I'll get you next time....:ohmy:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAw9Lvy6TJA

potsy

Rambler
I get more close calls from peds like that than all the motorists put together,how these people live to adulthood is beyond me:wacko:

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
She just didn't look round at all. If I'd been sworn at I'd have been happier (although I'd done nothing wrong) cos at least it would have been a reaction. She wasn't even wearing headphones, just completely oblivious to me. :ohmy:

lit

A one way street and she looks the wrong way in front of the one way sign, oh boy.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
martint235 said:
I deliberately got as close as I dared to try to provoke at least some response!!

Please dont get into the habit of doing that, one day it will go badly wrong and it will suddenly all be YOUR fault (in the eyes of all the witnesses)

if you want to get their attention, or a responce...then call out

(I fear the subtlety of Lees response may have been lost on you)

OP
OP
martint235

martint235

Dog on a bike
I tend not to do subtlety I'm afraid, not one of my strong points.

On a serious note though, particularly with peds like the one in the video, I am very wary of calling out as the one thing I don't one them to do is freeze/step backwards.:wacko:

The funny thing is that is more common than you think.Although if it is a quiet road I would not be surprised.

I have one somewhere just like that.

I probably would not try and get so near....Im sure there will be plenty of opportunities of this anyway though not of my making.

Top Bottom