First World Problem, Part Two. An Offie in Amsterdam?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I have a friend in Amsterdam who might need cheering up a bit. I know that he appreciates Cotes du Rhone wines and I would like to send him a couple of bottles.....nothing hopelessly exotic, maybe £10-15 each tops. I've looked up stuff on Google and it's all geared towards ludicrously pricey "executive gifts", poncy wooden cases etc. Does anybody know of an offie in central Amsterdam near the Keizersgracht that can drop round a couple of bottles on a bike/moped or whatever?
Thank you.

OP
OP
slowmotion

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Spot the deliberate mistake? First World problem. Sorry but I can't edit the thread title. GAH!!!!!!

OP
OP
slowmotion

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I thought this thread was going to be about falling off a bike in Holland.
If I manage to send him enough Gigondas, it may well be.

toffee

Guru
I have a friend in Amsterdam who might need cheering up a bit. I know that he appreciates Cotes du Rhone wines and I would like to send him a couple of bottles.....nothing hopelessly exotic, maybe £10-15 each tops. I've looked up stuff on Google and it's all geared towards ludicrously pricey "executive gifts", poncy wooden cases etc. Does anybody know of an offie in central Amsterdam near the Keizersgracht that can drop round a couple of bottles on a bike/moped or whatever?
Thank you.

I am going past Amsterdam in August, if you want to send them to me I will drop them off as I pass. If there is any left of course :angel:

Derek

Sandra6

Veteran
I used to be part of a fantastic network of mums in Amsterdam, they would probably offer to pop round with the bottle and cheer your friend up for you. Unfortunately I was banished after upsetting people by pointing out that there was nothing wrong with using a public toilet in the exact same manner you use a private one.
If you are on Facebook, and can be trusted not to say things like "why on earth would you let your child pee in a cup instead of use the toilet?" Then search for Amsterdam mamas and request to join, then ask the question there.

Top Bottom