Fish doorbell

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
Stop pouting all of you

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
The wonders of the net. Sounds a bit like a version of the EU's Ewrassemus scheme, brill! Apparently, as a late extenchion to the project suggested by famous local Buddhist Brother Jan - now wittily nicknamed Monk Fish - you can also ring the bell if you see bass.

The whole idea was resisted by vocal critic Jean Claude Van Damme - the mussels from Brussels - as one big misthake, but he's always been a bit shellfish.
We may have a winner....

Tribansman

Veteran
The Medway Heritage Trust are thinking of doing similar near Gillingham marina. They're hoping to have the entry dorsal finished by the end of the year and already have a small scale model built, which they just need to scallop before going into production. A celebratory fishcake is planned for the grand opening and they're going to use a special tool to decorate it - the isinglass

Tribansman

Veteran
The Government are set to announce an enquiry into overfishpuning. Former (disgraced) ministers Chris Grayling and Amber Rudd will head it up, with cross party support from Diane Turbot and Limpet Opik

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
The Government are set to announce an enquiry into overfishpuning. Former (disgraced) ministers Chris Grayling and Amber Rudd will head it up, with cross party support from Diane Turbot and Limpet Opik
Will Sturgeon and Salmon be included in the enquiry?

Tribansman

Veteran
Will Sturgeon and Salmon be included in the enquiry?
Yep, but only via video lingk so they don't hawrasse each other. People advised to take Salmon's testimony with a pinch of salt, likely to be a load abalone.

Stephen Crabb and Jeremy 'Fisher' Corbyn due to be called as expert witnesses.

All to be given free oyster cards to visit the London Aquarium for research porpoises

Well, I asked John Dory. I couldn't get much sense out of him because he was blubbering that he could get no brill cream to put on his mullet. He went carping on so I made a cup of char and then, as he was still floundering, we had a conger down to the pub for a bass

Top Bottom