Fixed and SS get together

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I realise this could be a cross thread and will post elsewhere accordingly if it takes off...or not. Would anyone be interested in getting together for a "go at the speed of the slowest rider" social ride? I'm based in the East Midlands, some cracking routes here but would also be willing to travel. Me and Mrs TF very willing to lead this one if in this locality, let me know what you think.
Has it been done before in this area? Thinking of mid November.
[Offline until 15.30]

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
There's one on November 8th around the Cheshire hills, starting from Stockport and taking in Jodrell Bank. Details here.

Tell me about it, we were down to go. as outlaws live in Holmes Chapel but the boss says we are doing something else and as a mere mortal who am I to defy she who commands. That's the reason for seeing how much interest there is for something along the same lines. If we get some interest I'll post it on the informal rides thread.
Gears aren't excluded.

hubgearfreak

Über Member
totallyfixed said:
Would anyone be interested in getting together for a "go at the speed of the slowest rider" social ride? I'm based in the East Midlands, some cracking routes here but would also be willing to travel.

sounds a great plan. i'm almost in the east midlands, or maybe i am.
it's not clear quite where Lincoln is:wacko:
where are you?

We are just outside Leicester, very central and easy to get to, this must be true as we have just been to a "Right to Ride" conference here in Leicester and people arrived on bikes from all over the country - via train obviously. Good to hear from you, I was beginning to think the East Midlands was a virtual cycling world.

Top Bottom