Fixmystreet wins

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I'm a quite regular contributer to
~~ Fixmystreet ~~

Several 'wins' over the years getting potholes, dangerous trees & shrubbery sorted.

My recent 'win' is sorting (well, almost sorted) out one of my local Dog Poo bin's..

Before:
DSC_2517~2.JPG

After:
DSC_2637.JPG

It's still not attached to the post, but at least there's not 💩 💩 overflowing!

😎

johnblack

Über Member
I logged a pothole in between Kislingbury and Rothersthorpe that had two of my wifes tyres out, fixed within two weeks, now just waiting (not expecting) to see if they pay the insurance claim we've put in with them.

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

Never seen this site before. Looks useful. I shall certainly be reporting potholes and other issues in future.

You can report just about anything in an area.. Dumped cars or rubbish, damaged infrastructure etc and it gets to the correct council department.
You don't have to register (you can if you want but it's not compulsory) but have to provide an email to confirm your report.

I have used it several times successfully

However, I find that often things get done faster it I communicate directly with the relevant local authority

I have worked out how do do this with the 2 local ones that I normally ride through and they do seem to react pretty quickly - funny that every one seems to have a different system

There is also a problem soemtimes that you do not necessarily know which area you are in - which is where fixmystreet comes in really useful!

OP
OP
PeteXXX

PeteXXX

@ebikeerwidnes Yes,the borders between authorities can be hard to determine.. The overflowing Poo Bin I reported is up a public path 100 yards from the nearest road with Daventry responsibility but about 1 yard from Northampton border so it gets missed/ignored by both, it seems.

Top Bottom