Fizik road shoes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jchilman91

Hi,
I am looking to purchase my first decent pair of cycling shoes and have chose Fizik as a brand. I am choosing between the R5 Tempo Overcurve, Powerstrsp or the R3 Aria.

Any advice would be apprciated

Thanks

Josh

vickster

Legendary Member
Fizik come up narrow so size up, buy in store or if not use a retailer with free delivery and returns

Spiderweb

Not So Special One
I bought a pair of Fizik R3 road shoes when they first ventured into footwear, they are the only cycling shoes I have that I haven’t had to ‘size up’. I have mostly Specialized and a pair of Northwave winter boots all size 43, I’m 42 in regular footwear, my Fizik shoes are 41.5.
Their sizing may have changed, as @vickster says, visit a store or look for free returns, good advise I think when buying shoes.
Edit - Forgot to say they are well made quality shoes.

Last edited:
Rather than 'size up', use Fizik's measuring diagram / shoe sizing guide to measure your feet properly before ordering if you're not going to a shop (which is clearly a better approach if it's possible).

I've just bought a pair of Tempo Overcurve R5s (Boa rather than Powerstrap) and I'm very pleased with them. Having used the sizing chart linked above, the sizing was perfect. I do, it seems have relatively narrow feet, based on the chart. The way they curve does indeed seem to work very well with the shape of the foot; or at least with my feet. They certainly look rather fine too.

Top Bottom