Aaargh!!!
Sorry guys - I am going to have to pull out of tomorrow's ride...
I didn't feel up to doing even 30 gentle minutes on the turbo this evening.
I just had to go to Aldi and walked the 2 km round trip at a moderately brisk pace. Even that easy effort made me feel distinctly sick. Whatever I caught on holiday is now starting to get a grip. The friend that I went with has got it too. It wouldn't be sensible to try to do 5-6 hours of cycling and 2.5 hours on trains.
Tomorrow looks like a good day for the ride. Don't feel that you have to wait for me to get better. I suggest doing this one without me?
If we get another nice Saturday after I recover, I'll organise a shorter but hillier ride from Hebden Bridge with a visit to Craggies cafe on the way back.