Flood alert for the Bank Holiday weekend in Manchester..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

potsy

Rambler
.. tell us something we don't know :rolleyes:
ps- Who is this Manchester cyclist :laugh:
http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereve...flood-warning-issued-for-bank-holiday-weekend
C_71_article_1587204_image_list_image_list_item_0_image.jpg

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Pavement cycling

Not back home, in N Wales and about to be as wet. Coming home sat to feed the cats and back down to N Wales. Just been for a potter down the NCN 5, food and a couple of pints of Guinness. Got back before a few showers.

Smurfy

Naturist Smurf
.. tell us something we don't know :rolleyes:

Manchester was accidentally built on the wrong side of the Pennines. Living on the East side of the Pennines is much drier, although dry is very much a relative term this year. :rain:

ps- Who is this Manchester cyclist :laugh:

Once you're totally wet through, it can be quite a refreshing experience, as long as you don't get too cold, and you're not more than a few miles from home.

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Manchester was accidentally built on the good side of the Pennines. Living on the East side of the Pennines is much drier, although dry is very much a relative term this year. :rain:

Once you're totally wet through, it can be quite a refreshing experience, as long as you don't get too cold, and you're not more than a few miles from home.

FTFY :thumbsup:

I got away with it this morning, very nice cool dry tootle in. (& not a pavement in sight) lovely

OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
Well, that flood alert was a bit misleading, just had a lovely 67 miles around Cheshire with barely a passing shower :dry:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Raining on and off 30 miles north of Manchester but nowhere near enough to cause us concern over the brook under our house.

TVC

Just had a lovely thunder storm here. My idiot next door neighbour carried on mowing his lawn whilst the hailstones bounced off his electric hover. :wacko:

Top Bottom