FNRttC FNRtC to Newhaven, Dieppe and Paris

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

martint235

Dog on a bike
Yes. Or, at the very least, somebody take some pictures before too many liquids have been necked.:cheers:
Cameras, camera phones, pencils, crayons and all forms of making a physical representation of what happens are banned. What happens in Dieppe, stays in Dieppe!

martint235

Dog on a bike
1940733 said:
I do feel that it is important for me to take this opportunity to play a sensible grown up role, especially as it won't be likely to bite me on the arse this time.
You mean you're not coming out to play in Dieppe?

<Ping Davy> Will you be wearing your Olympic Ooompah-Loompah outfit for this trip - as a test run, like? The locals in Dieppe will be well impressed, and mistake you for a G4S operative, or something. Beige trousers and blazery effect clothing?

"Do my thighs look big in this?"
Olympic Chaplaincy 2012 - 2.jpg

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
I wonder if Andy took his flag with him, to lay claim to Dieppe?

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
<Ping Davy> Will you be wearing your Olympic Ooompah-Loompah outfit for this trip - as a test run, like? The locals in Dieppe will be well impressed, and mistake you for a G4S operative, or something. Beige trousers and blazery effect clothing?

"Do my thighs look big in this?"
View attachment 11016

Ahhhh, teef, where did you get such a picture? Careful if its an official one, LOCOG will be on your back for copy write...

And those trousers are very snug, but no, one will not be wearing the outfit, one takes pride in said outfit and even though the jackets are meant to be waterproof, which will be great for later, but I hear many thousand clear capes are being ordered, just in case like, which I am sure will be mroe suitable...But yeh, the fitting out was tricky and my bum did look big in it and my thighs almost did an incredible hulk job when they asked me to squat in them. So I now have trousers that are too long for me...

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
you're not alone, Davy. Our friend Susie (not that Susie, another Susie) described the outfit as particularly unflattering for women. The colours are...........bizarre. None of which should stop you posting a few pics, though. Let's hope you don't end up looking like the proverbial horse's arse
8539d1331910899-boris-johnson-apologises-olympics-volunteers-he-unveils-garish-purple-uniforms-silly-hats-london-2012-volunteers-uniforms.jpg

ianmac62

Guru
you're not alone, Davy. Our friend Susie (not that Susie, another Susie) described the outfit as particularly unflattering for women. The colours are...........bizarre. None of which should stop you posting a few pics, though. Let's hope you don't end up looking like the proverbial horse's arse
8539d1331910899-boris-johnson-apologises-olympics-volunteers-he-unveils-garish-purple-uniforms-silly-hats-london-2012-volunteers-uniforms.jpg
Who are these people?

Top Bottom