FNRttC FNRtC to Newhaven, Dieppe and Paris

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Don't worry, Davy - you'll look a pratt...you are an experienced. And an upstanding member of our society - a game maker! :smile:
Can I have your cerise trimmed trilby when you have finished with it?

Ha. You could, if I had one... but no, I have a GM Cap... no trilby for my role....

martint235

Dog on a bike
Don't worry, Davy - you'll look a pratt...you are an experienced. And an upstanding member of our society - a game maker! :smile:
Can I have your cerise trimmed trilby when you have finished with it?
But I wanted that!!!

TimO

Guru
This evening, I'm thinking three quarter shorts, and a long sleeved, but lightweight jersey (with a slightly heavier weight jersey in reserve). The forecast is moderate, around 10°C, but a chance of mist around the middle, which could make things feel a little colder.

Tim Hall

Never mind the temperature, is it going to rain on us?
The BBC weather suggests not on the way down, although we might get a bit about 1000.

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
I was going to join this for just the UK leg, but I've gone down with a really weird rash that's making life a wee bit uncomfortable at the mo…
Nonetheless, enjoy the trip immensely, y'all. I've a sneaking suspicion Paris is going to be a riot of Union Flags this Sunday.

TimO

Guru
Bridge installation at HPC tonight - lots of diversions...is the meet point somewhere adjacent Like in HPark for example?
Bugger. I guess we'll just have to get as close to where we would normally go as possible. If all else fails, we ring up Simon and say "where are you?". ^_^

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I was going to join this for just the UK leg, but I've gone down with a really weird rash that's making life a wee bit uncomfortable at the mo…
Nonetheless, enjoy the trip immensely, y'all. I've a sneaking suspicion Paris is going to be a riot of Union Flags this Sunday.
I was going to do the UK leg too but I went down with a rash birthday drink or two! Bon voyage à toutes et à tous! I managed to get to the finish of the 3rd stage at Boulogne and the sheer number of Brits on Calais-Boulogne road was truly amazing. Hope you manage to finish it off in style.

Top Bottom