FNRttC - could it be a club?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
Very good. The Cure had no business recording a jolly upbeat number though.

Jolly upbeat lads the lot of them.

I never knew that I have ridden in the company of a load of dusty old, head-nodders! I don't mean the head bangers like Stu (and I don't mean the Reigate Hill mob founder member - I mean the Koko queuemeister Stu) - the 'Carbon Maiden' (Iron is SO yesterday) lover of our time.
Will it be compulsory to learn this anthem so that it can wail through the night, permeating bedrooms everywhere...as the affiliated ones wend their way waterwards?
:smile:

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I never knew that I have ridden in the company of a load of dusty old, head-nodders! I don't mean the head bangers like Stu (and I don't mean the Reigate Hill mob founder member - I mean the Koko queuemeister Stu) - the 'Carbon Maiden' (Iron is SO yesterday) lover of our time.
Will it be compulsory to learn this anthem so that it can wail through the night, permeating bedrooms everywhere...as the affiliated ones wend their way waterwards?
:smile:

Once a head nodder always a head nodder. I'm going to see them play Bestival.

Every club needs a song or five to while away the wee small hours before a dram is taken......

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
I remember when Mathieu Hartley threw up all over his geography book. He must have been 9 at the time.

Sweet.

I can honestly say that in all the years I've followed them I've not see a member of The Cure vomit, mainly because they can all drink an utter lightweight like me under the table. Boy can those boys party.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
ear worms are a terrible affliction on a long ride. especially if one's taste in easy listening is the work of the Dark Lord Robert Smith.

Being of a God botherering disposition I use hymns to drive said chunes out of my head, so it you hear "To be a pilgrim" being quietly sung at dawn on turners hill, you know who to blame

I do find it odd that one Catholic Comprehensive School in Crawley could produce both The Cure and The Feeling, and had a heling hand in the Waterboys!

Top Bottom