FNRttC dates for 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
26 February Brighton via Gatwick
26 March Brighton via Horley Scout Hut – in association with Martlets Hospice
30 April Southend via Junction 31
28 May Whitstable via Andy's Café Rochester
18 June York to Cleethorpes via the Humber Bridge
25 June Bognor Regis via Cabin Café, Faygate
15 July (Thursday) Newhaven and Dieppe via Gatwick
23 July ‘Genteel Ride’ to Brighton via Gatwick
27 August Whitstable via Andy's Café Rochester
17 September ‘SuperSpeedy Ride’ to Walton-on-the-Naze
24 September Brighton via Horley Scout Hut
22 October Southend via Junction 31
19 November Brighton via Gatwick

clivedb

Guru
Wow!!! Thanks, Simon. I need a lot of dates in next year's diary!

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Indeed...thirteen rides! Duly noted. Newhaven & Dieppe? Sounds interesting. Definitely keen on doing the York one....

Davywalnuts

Chief Kebab Taster
Dieppe huh?? Sounds like "add a bit of mouseketeer and Garminator" action and were end up in Paris and getting Le Shuttle home.... :-)

mike e

Can I be the first person to sign up for all 13 rides, I have already booked my season pass to London for 2010.

"Oop north" ride in the calendar, get down to your LBS and stock up on winter attire in readiness (yes it may be June but that means sod all up here)

I'll be the second then... It's the other three or so Friday nights per month that are looking a bit dull...:ohmy:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
ah-ah. The rools is you get to sign up for rides in the month preceding.

Thanks to mike e, by the way, for sorting the half way stop. Apparently it's in the middle of the Humber. Bring your own bungee.

Thursday night to Newhaven gets us to Dieppe on the Friday afternoon, and, for me, at least, a tour of the magnificent market on Saturday morning.

mike e

Have you done the Newhaven - Dieppe ride before, I know it was mentioned last year or was it the year before?

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
mike e said:
Have you done the Newhaven - Dieppe ride before, I know it was mentioned last year or was it the year before?
it was mentioned. Interest was measurable only in minus numbers. That's why it's sort of an add-on ride. It may be that I'll be on my own, but, even if I am I'll still enjoy it.

Our DA organises something called the 'Dieppe Raid' but the number of regular riders who served in the forces at the time is dropping year by year. Why, some of our younger members weren't even born in 1942!

Auntie Helen

Ich bin Powerfrau!
Aha, I thought you might be scouting out a fnrttc when you came up to Walton-on-the-Naze. I presume you're not doing the foot ferry, though, as I don't suppose it runs that early in the morning - and may not cope with 100 riders!

Top Bottom