FNRttC dates for 2010

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
yet mine was fine, so it's you or your barcode scanner

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
26 February Brighton via Cabin Café, Faygate
26 March Brighton via Horley Scout Hut – in association with Martlets Hospice
30 April Southend via Junction 31
28 May Whitstable via Andy's Café Rochester
18 June York to Cleethorpes via the Humber Bridge
25 June Bognor Regis via Cabin Café, Faygate
15 July Newhaven and Dieppe via Horley Scout Hut
23 July ‘Genteel Ride’ to Brighton via Horley Scout Hut
27 August Whitstable via Andy's Café Rochester
17 September ‘SuperSpeedy Ride’ to Harwich
24 September Southend via Junction 31
22 October Whitstable via Andy's Café Rochester
19 November Brighton via Cabin Café, Faygate

destinations rather than dates...an extra Whitstable ride, and one less Brighton (following on from post 59).

I'm going to Pease Pottage services this weekend - because that is an easy substitute for Gatwick for which we don't need a quorum. Although we've got a very healthy list of riders for the ride at the end of this month, it is possible that we could find ourselves in single figures if the weather turns - and then it would be very unfair to roll up at the Cabin Cafe

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Slide1.jpg

Slide2.jpg

Slide3-1.jpg

Slide4.jpg

Slide5.jpg

Slide6.jpg

Slide7.jpg

Slide8.jpg

Slide9.jpg

Slide10.jpg

Slide11.jpg

Slide12.jpg

Slide13.jpg

Slide14.jpg

theclaud

Openly Marxist
Lookin' good, DZ. Nice pic of Wheeledwheenie on the Bognor run - are you sure you don't want to substitute it with one of the Offroad Posse, with MacB in the foreground smoking, cursing colourfully and praying for your demise?

U

User482

Looks great. I really fancy doing when when I get back to the UK next year.

Dellzeqq has confused his Walds with his Hanns, unless the Harwich ride is rather faster, and further, than published.

Perhaps for the 'Martlets' ride, there could be an 'admission' fee -whatever appropriate, for the regulars etc. This would equal instant fundraising/donation to be presented immediately. I'm sure all the usual suspects would like to contribute. Those who couldn't make the ride might also like to contribute. Those who never ride but follow with interest will pay via a 'Just Giving' site.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Aperitif said:
Perhaps for the 'Martlets' ride, there could be an 'admission' fee -whatever appropriate, for the regulars etc. This would equal instant fundraising/donation to be presented immediately. I'm sure all the usual suspects would like to contribute. Those who couldn't make the ride might also like to contribute. Those who never ride but follow with interest will pay via a 'Just Giving' site.

+1. I'd had a similar thought. I'm more than happy to give a donation- and if we had one central point for contributions, it would make life easier for everyone, whether or not they want to get sponsored themselves....

Top Bottom