FNRttC FNRttC to Brighton 8th May 2009

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redjedi

Über Member
No new ride for me yet :tongue: I was refering to SD and his new build.

As for the round trip, that will have to be a suck it and see decision........ perhaps not the best saying to use in Brighton :bicycle: (perhaps not the best smilie to use in brighton :biggrin:)

But I give in to peer pressure very easily, so it won't take much to convince me to cycle back.

Perhaps I can hang a carrot cup of coffee in front of my handlebars.

redjedi

Über Member
Will1985 said:
Are the kids doing it this month? I'm tempted, but exams start a couple of days later so it would be a last minute decision.

Kids???? Does the 1985 refer to your DOB?

I feel really old now and I'm only 27 :bicycle:

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
stoatsngroats said:
Is it necessary to pre-register, or can I just meet you at HP?? Still to early for me to commit at this stage!

you do have to pre-register....

OP
OP
dellzeqq

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
Mike E
Bed and Breakfaster 1
Bed and Breakfaster 2
Bed and Breakfaster 3
Dan Br....er
Simon L (another one)
John F
Paul M
Steve R
Helen B
Jakob B
Niroshee G
Patrick H
Dan P
Adrian C
Marilyn B
Julian D
Stuart A
Rob H
Alastair M
Davywalnutwhips
tdr1nka
ilovebikes
Radius
Aperitif
John G
Jand G
User10571
Martin S
Clive B
Louise L
Jane D
Dan B
Sitting Duck (please e-mail me on fnrttc@yahoo.co.uk with CTC number, phone number)
redjedi

some of the others are already there......

MacB

Lover of things that come in 3's
tdr1nka said:
I believe a kebab on a stick or a toilet at the top are incentive enough for Mr. Walnuts.:sad:;)

oh, now that's really harsh, funny and fair, but really harsh

Coo! I go for a wander around Evans in The Cut (only seen two bikes I fancy) and you lot are being cruel to Davynutwhips...
...carry on. :sad:

Come on ChrisKH - you know you want to...Ars Longa Vita Brevis and all that...
All that being "Ars longa, vita brevis, occasio praeceps, experimentum periculosum, iudicium difficile." (Which means; it's hard going up Ditchling Beacon and you have to try a bit of this and a bit of that, but it makes the breakfast on the seafront idyllic...):laugh:

mike e

It's not that hard going up Ditchling, certain individuals are proposing multiple ascents.

Suggest a "kitty" is collected to pay for I Love Bikes the finest of full english breakfasts at the Madiera if he makes 2 (or more!) successful (without dabbing) ascents of the beacon?

I'll make a start:-

Mike E - 50p for 2 successful ascents, £1.00 for 3 or more!!!

Before I get too carried away, I saw him on the Southend ride and he looks the part, he's not pro or ex pro or South of England National Hill Climbing Champion, or lives at the top of Box Hill which he rides every day

Sig SilverPrinter said:
I am tempted to do this will have to check to see if the husband has any band rehearsal if he does i will have to be good mum and look after the kids

my darkroom is 2mins walk from here

Evans above. I like to spend time browsing LLLLLLLLLLLlwellyn Alexander - the chi-chi art gallery opposite too! Real culture vulture me! :birthday:

Top Bottom