Focus Paralane

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member

Buck

Guru
I've been looking at these as part of my shortlist for the next bike.

They're an impressive bike and the reviews are generally very positive but harder to get real world feedback.

How are you wanting to use the bike? It's "ace" seems to be its versatility and ability to be road/gravel across all seasons.

I was looking at the Ultegra version but this is now £3000 and in that price point there are some other great bikes such as the Trek Domane Sl5/6 and the Specialized Roubaix.

TBH I'm erring to the Roubaix out of the three based on spec and comfort but as always I shall err much longer !! (I might drop lucky and get one in the sales in the coming weeks/months)

OP
OP
Devon hills

Devon hills

Regular
I,m considering 105 model, but can't get hold of one. Just received message from LBS, they've managed to find one in Holland through their agent. I think I need to widen my search.

OP
OP
Devon hills

Devon hills

Regular
54/medium. LBS have asked me to confirm I want the one they have located in Holland. I can see any price negotiations evaporating, supply & demand.

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
I,m considering 105 model, but can't get hold of one. Just received message from LBS, they've managed to find one in Holland through their agent. I think I need to widen my search.
Which Focus dealer in Devon?
I can only think of two: South Fork Racing and Exmouth Cycles.

OP
OP
Devon hills

Devon hills

Regular
Rockin Bikes in Yelverton & Big Peaks in Ashburton, they both handle small selection of Focus bikes. Thanks for the info Dirk, if need be I'll have to get myself up to South Fork racing.

Top Bottom