follow the tour de france

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jontee70

hi all. i am going to follow part of tour this year with motor home tourmalet and alpe duez stages for sure. my wife is not coming this year so i wondered if any one out there would fancy 2-3 week trip take their bike do part of the stages etc share some of the cost should still work out cheap holiday for true enthuisiest would be willing to pick up en route aslong as you live in my area or south of me n/east (durham). im no longer a young blood bit of a silver surfer the legs are shot so i can no longer do the big climbs im ok as long as its not to stiff i should point out that i can take 2 bikes in total. anyone interested please post on replys, a current driving licence would be advantage, but all this could be discussed. jontee.

Sonofpear

That will be amazing mate. I would love to but time off work, money, and the fact I'm off to south Africa at the end of July mean I can't. A couple of friends went last year and made a documentary on it for a uni project, they said it was amazing. I really hope somebody takes you up on the offer. It is something I would really love to experience at some point. All the best mate.

Top Bottom