Food topic alert!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
How was it then, Rich? Sam's got a point on paper, but I've got a very high tolerance for kalamata olives and mackerel's a sturdy enough fish to handle it, I think. It does call for a generous hand with the lemon, though. Talking of punchy savoury flavours, I reckon my sandwich yesterday probably walks away with the Most Middle-class Lunch prize: houmous with salsa verde and roasted vegetables...

You can take the girl out of Surrey but......:biggrin:

I chickened out on the olives and went for breadcrumb, thyme, lemon and onion stuffing served on a bed of roasted beetroot, squash and parsnips.
Would have been better if I hadn't undercooked the fish! Doh!

I chickened out on the olives and went for breadcrumb, thyme, lemon and onion stuffing served on a bed of roasted beetroot, squash and parsnips.

Ordered your pre-cooked bacon roll in tin foil yet rich? ;) "I say Kieran, has one got a smidgeon of crushed black peppercorns and some Maldon there, dear chap?" :rolleyes:

theclaud

Openly Marxist

You big Jessie.

Admirably autumnal, but it could be described as overkill as a replacement for an olive dressing. Shoulda made a salsa verde...

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...

You bloody prick tongue teaser rich p, you give us all the bloody horn with your talk of olives 'n stuff and then let-us down just before orgasm.

Pish,.. I'm off for a McD's now for a handful of instant gratification...

Top Bottom