Footballer's rifle tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
you and others specifically mentioned the gangsta lifestyle, the spelling of the word gangsta is is normally associated with black gang member, a type of rap music featuring aggressive macho lyrics, often with reference to black gang violence, so his skin colour must be an issue.
I'm not going to argue the toss with you anymore. You have a history of jumping down other poster's throats and going on and on and on.... I started this thread to gather others thoughts about this tattoo,not to have to defend myself against one assumption after another. You are repeating the same question time after time.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Probably because @Accy cyclist is a narrow minded racist judgemental bigoted @rsehole.
I never believed in karma until after reading accys threads over the last few years slagging everyone different to him off and then the way his life has turned out over the last 18 months.
That's a nasty post. It says a lot about you.

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
[QUOTE 5261014, member: 45"]Interesting Twitter feed...

View: https://twitter.com/adamkeyworth/status/1001218545588502530[/QUOTE]
Good grief, as if I needed reminding why I don’t buy papers like this .
57426DD8-2559-4216-A3B4-0DB794953C02.jpeg

Shameful

Inertia

I feel like I could... TAKE ON THE WORLD!!
Now this is more like it! Talk about Raheem Sterling and the tabloids supposed witch hunt of him. Don't talk about me. If you(other posters,not specifically Mr P) do, you (other posters,not specifically Mr P) and me will just go round in circles.
What?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom