Footballer's rifle tattoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
so why isn't smokin joe promoting the gangsta lifestyle or glorifying violence, is it because he's not black.
The gun in the tattoo doesn't look like the type associated with "gangstas". Therefore it isn't promoting gun violence...in my opinion.

Edit....The tattoo even has flowers on,which kind of shows a non violent intention.

The gun in the tattoo doesn't look like the type associated with "gangstas". Therefore it isn't promoting gun violence...in my opinion.

Edit....The tattoo even has flowers on,which kind of shows a non violent intention.

Yebbut, how do you know Raheem Sterling's gun is even loaded? :whistle:

;)

a badly drawn machine gun
or an incomplete one?

You're also comparing a photo taken with good lighting, from close up, focused clearly on the tattoo and probably taken specifically to record/document/celebrate a design with a quick snap posted on instagram or one taken by a press photographer, probably from quite a distance, of a moving subject during a training session. I don't feel remotely able to comment on the relative quality of the work on that basis.

And what the Arsenal badge, then? Mass destruction, no less.

upload_2018-5-29_19-44-22.png

Same smilies again!

:whistle:

;)

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
I’ve never understood the desire for tattoos at all, myself, but each to their own.

I think this story is the annual attempt by the rags to slate an England player before a major tournament and then revel in the failure of the team once the tournament comes around.
And they phone a spokesperson for Mum's Against Guns who has lost a son in a shooting and ask her a loaded (And factually incorrect) question along the lines of "Do you know that Raheem Stirling has a tattoo glorifying gun violence?" and print the obvious reaction. Typical tabloid scam to grab an eye catching headline.

Levo-Lon

Guru
And they phone a spokesperson for Mum's Against Guns who has lost a son in a shooting and ask her a loaded (And factually incorrect) question along the lines of "Do you know that Raheem Stirling has a tattoo glorifying gun violence?" and print the obvious reaction. Typical tabloid scam to grab an eye catching headline.

One day people will finally stop buying newspaper toiletries

Brandane

Legendary Member
England's world cup squad for the finals in Russia. This tattoo is going to be seen by millions of worldwide tv viewers during close ups of "the action".
Don't worry, they will be on the next flight home after the Belgium game.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Wow..13 pages.

Its totally up to him what he wants to have on his body. I dont like it. But I didnt pay for it. I cannot see how it can be called offensive when there is a rifle on most of the popular pc games.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I asked, you never really answered, so I'll ask again most gangsta's will use small firearms, handguns etc and not really military style rifle's, so I will ask again how come white smokin joe's tattoo is acceptable and black footballer military rifle not, seeing as smokin joe's handgun is most likely to be the gangsta choice.
You're trying and trying to make a race issue out of it,but as i said earlier in this thread i dislike that rugby union player's tattoo more than this one and he's white. I've criticised Beckham's tattoos and he's white. What are you hoping i'll say that you can jump on? I ask though i suspect i know the answer already.

jayonabike