For Sale 2018 Giant TCR Advanced 1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Barlowben16

D476BCEB-8E80-4D9B-96D6-22B65883EF4A.jpeg C77B9C18-B958-4487-8CFB-739F370E978C.jpeg D3AF36BF-40E1-4B4D-97D9-3567A171ADF2.jpeg D476BCEB-8E80-4D9B-96D6-22B65883EF4A.jpeg C77B9C18-B958-4487-8CFB-739F370E978C.jpeg D476BCEB-8E80-4D9B-96D6-22B65883EF4A.jpeg C77B9C18-B958-4487-8CFB-739F370E978C.jpeg Selling my 2018 Giant TCR advanced size Large.

Would sell for £850 for a quick sale.

Selling due to change to a full triathlon bike.

Only rode for less the 15 miles.

Can provide original receipt.

Also comes with orange bottle cage.

RRP £1,799

COLLECTION IN CENTRAL LONDON OR LONDON TRAIN STATIONS.

All the specs are as follows:

The most efficient race bikes have the perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and smooth compliance on the road. The TCR Advanced delivers on all three, making it a versatile performer for competitive road riders. The Advanced-grade composite frame manages to shave every gram possible, while retaining pedal-stomping stiffness. The OverDrive steerer system and MegaDrive downtube are engineered for the precise handling so you can rail corners at speed. And the Variant seatpost is engineered for an ideal blend of efficiency and compliance—so you stay fresh until the finish on those big days in the saddle. Tubeless Ready.

Advanced-grade carbon composite frame with Variant composite seatpost

Advanced-grade carbon composite fork with alloy/composite hybrid OverDrive steerer

Shimano Ultegra 11-speed mechanical groupset

Giant PR-2 wheelset with Giant Gavia 1 tubeless tyres

Colour: Carbon Smoke/Neon - Orange/Charcoal

• Sizes L

• Colours Matt Carbon Smoke* / Matt Neon Orange / Matt Charcoal (*Carbon 'Smoke' paint finish = semiopaque coating for subtler carbon detail)

• Frame Advanced-Grade Composite

• Fork Advanced-Grade Composite, Hybrid OverDrive Steerer

• Handlebar Giant Contact

• Stem Giant Connect

• Seatpost Giant Variant, Composite

• Saddle Giant Contact (Forward)

• Shifters Shimano Ultegra 22 speed

• Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra

• Rear Derailleur Shimano Ultegra

• Brakes Shimano Ultegra

• Brake Levers Shimano Ultegra

• Cassette Shimano 105, 11x28

• Chain KMC X11EL-1

• Crankset Shimano Ultegra, 34/50

• Bottom Bracket Shimano PressFit BB72

• Rims Giant PR 2 Wheel Set

• Hubs Giant Performance Tracker Road, Sealed Bearing

• Spokes Sapim Race

• Tyres Giant Gavia AC 1 Tubeless, 700x25, Folding

Milkfloat

An Peanut
Bargain alert! Too similar to 3 of my other bikes, or I would have snapped your hands off.

Tizme

Veteran
If I was taller, or it was a Small frame I'd LOVE it!! I have had a Giant TCR Carbon since 2004 and it is the best bike I have ever owned, still going strong. This really is a bargain, anyone own a medieval rack I could borrow to gain a few inches?

Kernow_T

Über Member
Lovely
If I was taller, or it was a Small frame I'd LOVE it!! I have had a Giant TCR Carbon since 2004 and it is the best bike I have ever owned, still going strong. This really is a bargain, anyone own a medieval rack I could borrow to gain a few inches?
I've got one but the missus and I like to dust it off on alternate full moons

Kbrook

Veteran
That is such a bargain and it's my size. That groupset is over £600 alone. I'm so glad you don't want to post it and I'm so far away!

Kbrook

Veteran
No you can't it's far too much trouble. This will sell without any problem.

GJT

Über Member
If no joy on here, you could try LFGSS site. Plenty of people closer to you on there.

Kernow_T

Über Member
Obviously not interested but if I was, would it fit a 5ft 10 person?!?!

I'm 5'10 and would say and although it depends on body shape, from my limited experience, a medium Giant is better with a large requiring one too many adjustments for my liking.

Top Bottom