for sale, campag items

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mr-marty-martin

campag 9 speed shifters, veloce i think. they still shift realy well, and have that great 'campag click'. the levers are dull in colour, as it looks like they have been sanded down for some reason (where like this when i got them). one of the shifters is pictured without the hood but that was just so i could check it over, the hood will be included.

looking for around £40 posted

Image0498-1.jpg

Image0499.jpg

Image0500.jpg

next up is a nine speed campag veloce rear mech, the springs are realy, well springy so it will shift great. bit dirty but i will clean it up for you.

looking for around £25 posted will post pics fo that tomorow

next up is a pair of campag mirage brakes, not in the best condition but they do the job...

£15 posted

Image0505.jpg

Image0506.jpg

mattsccm

these could be just what I need. where are you? how would you want paying? PP not an option

iGaz

I'm interested in the calipers, got veloce in black, but the polished ones would go on my steel bike nicely, made up with the parts of my veloce calipers!!

leyton condor

Veteran
What age are the shifters?
Mine are a bit worn and shifting beginning to suffer, have thought of getting mine serviced or buying new ones.

OP
OP
M

mr-marty-martin

sorry yes forgot about the mech

pic shows it abit dirty will clean it up

it also appears that one of the adjusting screws is missing, it is not, it is in fact just screwed in quite abit...

Image0504.jpg

Top Bottom