FOR SALE - OFFERS Pre-WW2 Humber

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iluvmybike

Über Member
Humber1.jpg

Humber1.jpg

Humber2.jpg

Humber3.jpg

Humber4.jpg

Humber5.jpg

This lovely old bike needs a home. I got it as a project but never had, and won't have the time to attend to it. It currently works but needs a good dose of tlc. I have a better viintage style saddle that I can throw in too as the exisitng one has a split. I'm open to sensible offers for it. It will need collection from Chorley, Lancs

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
How much?

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
As it says at top - offers please

I have a 1926 Humber (either a 'Popular' or an 'Olympia') which is still in bits, but I have most of the bits, so the differences between these two is interesting to note. I think a more complete example might help me also in getting the right period pieces (although my 1926 one is rod braked and doesn't have the 'Duplex' forks (rather it is standard forks that are nickel plated, so it SHINES!)).

I have a Carbide lamp for the '26 too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
iluvmybike

iluvmybike

Über Member
I have a 1926 Humber (either a 'Popular' or an 'Olympia') which is still in bits, but I have most of the bits, so the differences between these two is interesting to note. I think a more complete example might help me also in getting the right period pieces (although my 1926 one is rod braked and doesn't have the 'Duplex' forks (rather it is standard forks that are nickel plated, so it SHINES!)).

This one has cable brakes and dynamo lighting

OP
OP
iluvmybike

iluvmybike

Über Member

Send me a private message if interested or wnat more photos

Top Bottom