For Sale, Raleigh M TRAX Ti1000 based bike.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
P1000885.JPG P1000884.JPG P1000891.JPG
Now Sold.
Reduced price, Raleigh M TRAX Ti1000 based “everyday bike”.

Titanium / CroMo frame. CroMo fork.

Size measures at about 55cm horizontal top tube, 46cm C-T seat tube. I’m 5’10” and it fits me fine.

Used mainly for country road commuting until 18 months ago when I finished work, stored since then. Always well maintained and looked after.

General spec is 27 speed. Deore rear mech, XT front mech, Deore shifters. LX chainset. New chain and bottom bracket fitted just before bike was stored. Michelin Country Rock tyres for road / towpath use. Rack and guards fitted.

A good solid bike for £100.

More pictures available if you are interested.

North Staffs area.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Guru
Price reduced...£100

Hugh Manatee

Veteran
Ooh, perhaps for the best. I was so close to saying Yes, but perhaps it would have been a little big for my lad. I think it is a 19" frame?

I hope you're going to ride it instead! A nice bike.

OP
OP

Guru
Yes, I thought that it was cheap enough for a TI / CroMo bike with some decent kit.
I used it for year round commuting, 5 days a week in all weathers, brilliantly reliable, tough enough for the job and always cleaned up nicely. I even used it on the turbo trainer a few times last winter.
After some "advice" from the wife, I've decided to keep it for a while, take off the rack and guards, swap to some mountain bike tyres and see if I like a retro mountain bike.

Last edited:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hey folks, I'll put it back up on the CC For Sale forum again if I decide to sell it!
Thanks for the interest.

I'll take it off your hands if you are willing to courier (I will pay courier charge)

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Well, here it is... Thanks Andy for an obviously well looked after and well packaged bike. @120308
Very surprised at it's great condition and how little it weighs, even with the guards and pannier.
This is the bike that is going to be riding the roads and trails with Ian Jnr...

20160115_150614.jpg

OP
OP

Guru
Glad that you are happy Ian, it should keep you going for a few years.
I think that we can also give Paisley Freight a thumbs up for the pick and deliver service. I've never used them before but a reliable next day bike delivery service for £23.50 can't be bad.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Picked up Tuesday, delivered Wednesday and a very helpful driver who put the box in the conservatory for Mrs Ian. Well done Paisley Freight.

Top Bottom