For Sale: Specialized Phenom Comp saddle (immaculate condition)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I am selling a saddle for a mate. He bought a virtually unused mountain bike which had the saddle on but the saddle is too narrow for him.

The original owner appeared to have bought the bike and barely ridden it. My mate only used the saddle once before replacing it. Looking at the top of it, you would think that it is unused. If you look carefully from the side and underneath you can see a few very minor cosmetic blemishes which I have indicated in the photos below. They are really trivial though and I only mention them in case you are truly anal about the appearance of your saddle! :okay:

It is a Specialized Phenom. Looking at the Specialized website, I would say that it is the Comp model and is the 2014 version. The more recent version has been shortened by a cm or so.

The saddle is 14.3 cm wide and 28 cm long. It has a pressure relief cutout. I would describe it as being moderately padded. It isn't too hard and it isn't too squidgy - basically, how I like my saddles to be.

My kitchen scales say it weighs 288 g. Not heavy, but not super-light either.

It has hollow Cr-Mo rails and is 'carbon fiber reinforced'.

Specialized describe it as a mountain bike saddle but I can't see any reason why it wouldn't be perfect for a decent road bike.

My pal would like £40 for it, delivered by first class post, recorded delivery (UK only).

Specialized Phenom Comp top.jpg

Specialized Phenom Comp underside.jpg

Specialized Phenom Comp side.jpg

Any takers before it goes to eBay? :whistle:

Last edited:
Top Bottom