For sale. Van Nicholas Ventus frameset - size 54

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Now sold.

My 2015 Van Nicholas 54cm Ventus frameset with Van Nicholas SLR all carbon fork, FSA headset, size 54cm, 6 months old, less than 400 miles and in as new condition. The frameset was purchased new by me from a local Van Nicholas bike shop.

Ideally I would have liked to part exchange it against a Yukon frameset (As posted in the Exchange section), but unfortunately I’ve had no response so now offering the frameset for sale.

The cheapest that I can find on the net is £799 at Fatbirds with no name fork and ?? headset. I’m offering mine at £--- as it has the Van Nicholas SLR Superlite Race all carbon fork and VN recommended FSA headset, and it is in “as new” condition.

Last edited:

Onyer

Hi
Is this still available?

OP
OP

Veteran
P1000700.JPG P1000701.JPG P1000702.JPG P1000703.JPG
Price dropped again...
My 2015 Van Nicholas 54cm Ventus titanium frameset with Van Nicholas SLR all carbon fork and Van Nicholas recommended FSA headset, size 54cm, 6 months old, less than 400 miles use and in as new condition. The frameset was purchased new by me from a local Van Nicholas bike shop.
It is in “as new” condition and rides lovely in a way that only titanium does, but now realise that I should have bought a frame that takes rack and mudguards.
Cheapest that I can find on the net is £799 at Fatbirds with no name fork and ?? headset.
Frameset now offered at £699.

Top Bottom