For Sale-Wheels, Front, Rear & Dynamo-All now sold

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowjim

Über Member
Following the demise of my Kinesis bike I have the wheels from it for sale due to my new bike being thru axle,

Front DT Swiss R460 32H Rim with Shimano DH-3D37 Centre lock Dynamo hub, Michelin Lithion tyre 700x25c,TRP 160MM Rotor. Hand Built by Willy Bain in Glasgow, approx 1 year old. £80 collected or buyer can pay postage. (can also meet within reasonable distance) (Sold Pending)

Rear 32H DT SwissR460 Centre Formula Kinesis hub, Michelin Lithion 700x25c tyre and Shimano 140mm rotor, cassette not included. Again, hand built and less than 3 month's old. £65 collected or buyer can pay postage (can also meet within reasonable distance)

Pair of Gipiemme (Planet X) wheels, Both 32H 6 bolt fitting, front has never been on bike, rear has and will come with TRP 140mm rotor, No tyre or cassette though. £50 collected or buyer can pay postage (can also meet within reasonable distance)t. 531622

Last edited:

gaijintendo

Veteran
Ooh.

Whereabouts are you based? And how much for the front and rear DT as a set?

Ajax Bay

Guru
I'm interested. Please confirm that the OLN of the rears are 135mm. Any more detail (eg internal rim width of Planet X wheelset?
Thanks. AB
PS Would have sent this by PM but you have disabled that.

OP
OP
G

glasgowjim

Über Member
I'm interested. Please confirm that the OLN of the rears are 135mm. Any more detail (eg internal rim width of Planet X wheelset?
Thanks. AB
PS Would have sent this by PM but you have disabled that.

Yes, rears are are all standard QR 135MM, Sorry, will have to check the rim width when back home from work.

Ajax Bay

Guru
Sorry I've no idea how to get PM's??
Hi Jim. You can allow members to send you messages by going to:
https://www.cyclechat.net/account/privacy
scrolling down and click the 'start conversations' box; and save.
Remain interested, pending a bit more detail.

Top Bottom