For the other girls out there...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Just came across this site http://totalwomenscycling.com/

The forum is tiny and obviously not a patch on CC :whistle: , but there are often questions about WSD kit or more girly accessories on here. Looks quite interesting. Cycling Active tries to include more female-oriented articles, reviews, but unsurprisingly, most of the copy is aimed at men (or unisex)

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Nicely designed site.Some stuff is unisex but the 'Banish helmet hair' wouldn't be of much interest to the severely folically challenged like myself.

flissh

Thanks for that Vickster, it looks good. I'm going to put my feet up and have a browse:reading:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
At first it looks like a "Good housekeeping" magazine for lady cyclists ... how to transition from mountain bike to road riding .... how to transform your bedroom in a weekend :wacko::laugh:
but reading further there is some interesting stuff, most known to the smart cchat reading lady cyclist already, some new useful tips.
Must try the silk scarf under the helmet, fear it's a bit too cold for it at the moment, need my wooly hat still.
Of course some silly person had to comment " you don't have to wear a helmet, read this ..." not considering that not wearing a helmet messes your hair up even more in our very windy climate.

Top Bottom