Forme Reve Road Bike new pictures SOLD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
IMG_20181005_170857585.jpg Lightly used Forme Reve road bike that i was told had covered less than 500 miles and looking at the general condition i would say was true , previous owner said he had it for 3 years and it hadn't been used in the last 2 years which all ties in . Size is 22 1/4" or 56.5 cm from centre of crank to top of seat tube , 21 1/2" or 55 cm along the top tube and has a standover height of 31 1/2" or 80 cm and has a flat top tube .

White paintwork with contrasting red & black decals , alloy frame and i believe fork . A couple of marks and some light cable rub but all in all a tidy machine that would make an ideal first bike or even a good commuting bike apart from no guard mounting points .

Shimano 3 x 9 sora sti gearing includes mechs and a FCR453 crank set so loads of gear choices for all those hills . Tektro calipers for stopping with . Alex da22 rims laced onto unbranded hubs but fitted with shimao quick release's . Just fitted new Continental Ultra Sport 700 x 23c tyres as original Kenda's were all cracked .

Full black finishing kit ie 100mm stem , bars , seat post and white saddle , two sets of cage mounts but only 1 cage fitted also has a crivit cycle computer that has just had new batteries fitted this shows a total mileage of less than 200 miles on , but unsure when this was fitted .

I have covered just over 100 miles in this machine without issues .

Asking £225 collected from Wellingborough NN8 postcode or could be sent via a parcel courier for an extra £35
Better pics to follow when daylight

IMG_20181005_170857585.jpg IMG_20181005_170906378.jpg IMG_20181005_171003765.jpg IMG_20181005_170919784.jpg IMG_20181005_170912490.jpg

Last edited:

dan_bo

How much does it cost to Oldham?
Nice bike and I'd say a bargain for the right rider.

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Nice bike. Shame its sold, I would have been interested in that.

I normally have similar price and condition bikes for sale and only just up the A6

Kempstonian

Has the memory of a goldfish
I normally have similar price and condition bikes for sale and only just up the A6
Well I'm certainly in the market for one, so if you get anything like it just let me know and I'll come and take a look. I'm only a smidge over 5ft 6 though, so it can't be too big!
I got an old Townsend bike from my brother in law but its just a bit too big for me (23" frame). Standing astride the bike the top tube goes where no top tube should be allowed! :smile:

OP
OP
biggs682

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Well I'm certainly in the market for one, so if you get anything like it just let me know and I'll come and take a look. I'm only a smidge over 5ft 6 though, so it can't be too big!
I got an old Townsend bike from my brother in law but its just a bit too big for me (23" frame). Standing astride the bike the top tube goes where no top tube should be allowed! :smile:

Yes that sounds like it could be too big , might be getting a 54cm Carbon Forme but again it might be a bit big

Top Bottom