Forum Contact Form

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
[QUOTE 5240349, member: 45"]Anyone? We're invited to use the contact form to contact management, so I did, and have had no response.[/QUOTE]

I did that yesterday, but haven’t had any reply, I wasn’t sure if I was being ignored or that it didn’t work, or they were considering what I wrote.

Last edited:

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
I don't know if it is still working or not, but if there are no mods online, then there won't be anyone to see it anyway.

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
[QUOTE 5240420, member: 45"]That depends on when the form was submitted.....[/QUOTE]

That is true

Katherine

Guru
The quickest way to contact the mods is to use the report button on any post. We all see those.
We only see messages to the Moderators account if one of us has specifically logged in to it.
I think only Shaun will see the Contact Us messages.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Just to confirm that the contact form is working.

When used, the message appears in the Moderator a/c inbox.

The Moderator a/c is separate from our personal a/c's and messages are not always picked up in a timely fashion.

We need to think about a fool proof way to handle these messages - we get very few via that route so it is not a natural process for us to log into the account to check for them.

Leave it with us and we'll try and resolve the issue.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
[QUOTE 5240349, member: 45"]Anyone? We're invited to use the contact form to contact management, so I did, and have had no response.[/QUOTE]

Received and replied.

Top Bottom